OWASP Atlanta is a local meetup that uses the framework from the Open Web Application Security Project, a well-known tool of security practitioners. The group has presentations about web and mobile development security.
Upcoming OWASP Atlanta Meetings
Cyber Security Summit - Atlanta
Just Announced: CISO of The FBI Keynoting The Cyber Security Summit: Atlanta - Register Now
As an OWASP Member, you are cordially invited to register with special rates for the second annual
Cyber Security Summit: Atlanta.
Thursday, April 6th
7:45 AM - 6:00 PM
The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
3434 Peachtree Rd., Atlanta, GA 30326
CISO of The FBI,
was just announced as the Morning Keynote Speaker. In addition,
Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the National Security Division of the U.S. Dept. of Justice
will lead the Keynote Morning Security Briefing.
This powerful, one-day only conference is designed to educate Senior Executives, Business Owners and IT Security professionals on the the latest threats facing their companies along with discovering the latest cutting edge solutions to protect against a breach.
Admission is $350. However, for a limited time, OWASP has arranged a special rate of only $95 Admission.
Please enter Promo Code: OWASP95 to receive your discounted Full Summit Pass.
RSVP here: http://cybersummitusa...
Connect with fellow business leaders from the region over a Catered Breakfast, Lunch & Cocktail Reception
Learn from our thought leaders including: (partial list)
• Marvin Wheeler: President - Cybraics
• Mark Berry: SVP, SaaS Operations & IT Security - Paymetric
• Tim Callahan: Senior Vice President, Global Security, Chief Security Officer - Aflac
• Peter Chronis: CISO - Turner
• Daniel Clayton: Director of Operations - Rackspace Managed Security
• Paul Fletcher: Cyber Security Evangelist - Alert Logic
• Daniel Garrie: Forensic Neutral, Arbitrator, Mediatior at JAMS; Executive Managing Partner, Law & Forensics
• Evan Glover: Senior Counsel - GE Transportation
• Roy Hadley: Partner at Thompson Hine LLP & Chair of TAG’s Infosec Society
• Derek Johnson: CISO Advisor - Unisys Corporation
• Christian Kutscherauer: Chief Technology Officer - CIPHER
• Richard Licht: Chief Administrative Officer - Center for Internet Security
• Dave Mahon: VP & CSO - CenturyLink
• George Mina: Program Director - IBM Security
• Chris Roberts: Senior Research Engineer - Georgia Tech Research Institute
• Noah Tobin: Cyber Security Research - Georgia Tech Research Institute
Engage in panel discussions focusing on trending cyber topics including:
• The Compliance Nightmare: Using Your Solution Provider as a GPS For Navigating The Perilous Road To Compliance
• What Emerging Risks Are Likely To Become Major Threats Facing IoT and Big Data? What New Countermeasures & Cutting Edge Technologies Are Available For Defense?
• Protecting Your Enterprise from Corporate Espionage: Keeping Insider Threats Outside
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to evaluate demonstrations of the latest technologies from over a dozen leading solution providers.
A partial list of companies exhibiting include Alert Logic, Avanan, Black Duck Software, CenturyLink, Cipher, Cybraics, Darktrace, EC-Council, IBM Security, Infoblox, LogRhythm, OPSWAT, Paymetric, Rackspace Hosting, Trustwave Corporation, Zerto and more.
Attendance is very limited
, please reserve your pass today before this powerful Summit sells out.
For full details, please visit
Atlanta - USA
Thursday, April 6 at 7:45 AM